Why Invest in Happiness & Wellness?
20 years (and more) of evidence-based research suggests that happiness isn?t just a fluffy concept. Instead, being happy can boost your health, relationships and work!
The case for Happiness
Being happy helps you manage stress better. It lowers your blood pressure & boosts your immune system.
Happy employees showed increased productivity, greater creativity and fewer sick days. They also worked better with their co-workers.
Happiness Statistics at a Glance
Happy employees are up to 20% more productive than unhappy employees
Happiness raises the performance of sales executives by 37%
Happiness increased productivity by 31%
Signature Programs (Virtual & Face to face)
Leading Positively in Times of Crisis
- Understand what happens to the brain during crisis
- How to self-regulate your own emotions as a leader
- How to communicate positively to keep your staff motivated
Building Engaged & Productive Teams
- Learn practical & effective ways to engage your teams
- Targeted evidence-based practices to increase productivity
- Motivational tips to help teams persist through conflict & challenge
Increase Mental Wellness, Reduce Stress
- Understand mental & physical signs of stress
- Learn practical & effective strategies to manage stress
- Establish long term stress management habits
Social connection in times of physical distancing
- Understand the importance of social connection
- Learn practical & effective ways to strengthen team connection while working from home