Teaching well-being skills alongside academic skills help students build resilience, cultivate their strengths and find the joy in learning.
Positive Education brings together two main goals of education: academic learning and well-being. Schools that focus on this two-prong approach to education will see happier, more engaged students & staff. Such schools make an effort to:
- create a positive culture (e.g. leadership practices and teacher happiness)
- implement innovative pedagogy to strengthen teacher-student relationships
- actively work with parents to create a supportive partnership
All of this ultimately empowers students to develop their strengths, build critical resilience skills and be able to thrive beyond their schooling life.
Strengthening Positive Teacher-Student Relationships
- What is Positive Teacher-Student Relationship (TSR)?
- Why is Positive TSR important?
- How to create Positive TSR using the SET Model
Introduction to Positive Education
- What is Positive Education?
- Why is Positive Education important for schools?
- Positive Education Models e.g. PERMA, PROSPER
- Case studies of school wide implementation of Positive Education
Self Care for Staff: You have to Nourish to Flourish (New!)
- What is self care?
- What are common obstacles to self care?
- Strategies for self care
Building an Inclusive Classroom Culture with Character Strengths (New!)
- What is inclusivity & what barriers might there be?
- What are character strengths & how they can form an inclusive classroom?
- Strengths activities in the classroom
Customised Training & Consultancy
Teacher Training in Positive Education content areas
- Cultivating Resilience & Growth Mindset to overcome challenges and failure
- Strengthening Student Engagement by increasing Flow & tapping on Character Strengths
- Promoting Happier School Culture for increased Staff Well-Being
- Building Hope & Optimism to be future-ready
- Introducing Mindfulness for greater focus and attention
Consultancy on schoolwide implementation of Positive Education
- Application of Positive Education content into classroom, curriculum & school culture
- Support alignment of schools’ vision, mission & value to Positive Education
For more enquiries, email Sha-En at email@example.com or Veronica at firstname.lastname@example.org!