Resilience skills help your employees mitigate stress, increase productivity and make the workplace happier.
Happiness in the Workplace
We live in a complex, ever-changing VUCA world. Organizations today frequently face problems such as high turnover rates, employee burnout and stress, and constant change.
In a 2018 Wills Tower Watson survey, 60% of staff shared that they experience average to high levels of stress. 44%of employers also noted stress as their number one health issue.
Companies can help their employees mitigate stress by:
- creating positive culture (e.g. leadership practices and well-being policies)
- actively teaching key psychological & emotional skills to support employee resilience, happiness and health
- opportunities to tap on their strengths and grow their passions
- mindfully and positively leading by example
BUST Workplace Stress!
- What is Resilience & why is it important?
- What is the current resilience level of individuals and my organization?
- How can I apply the skills to to face challenging situations in this VUCA world?
Customised programs for positive psychology content areas
- Hope & Optimism
- Engagement & Flow
- Character Strengths
- Growth Mindset
- Positive Productivity
- Positive Workplace Culture
Build Stronger & Happier Teams
- Why is it important to strengthen workplace relationships (in teams and between teams/departments)?
- How can I manage and reduce conflict in my teams?
- How can I apply the strategies for stronger, creative and more productive teams?
For more enquiries, email Sha-En at email@example.com or Veronica at firstname.lastname@example.org!